Adventure

It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power" Alan Cohen

Friday, May 23, 2008

Prospector Country

Today after I left the 49er's office, Mike and I went looking at claims along the Klamath River. These are some of the views from our route. It's cool here and rain is predicted for the weekend. The prospectors are starting to show up for the holiday and there's a antique car rally coming through town on Saturday.

These are beautiful mountains and streams up here.
We saw several of the trailheads along the highway so I hope to convince him to take a couple of hikes next week. Wish me luck!

No comments: