Adventure

It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power" Alan Cohen

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kicking back

Yesterday I worked most of the day on standards and Odyssey stuff and had a conference call in the parking lot of the Forest Service office. I love modern technology!

Last evening Mike took me for a ride to show me where he's been looking for spots to dredge. The scenery was breathtaking and he's taking me again when I have my camera :-)

I added a weather widget to the web site so you can see the current info for Happy Camp, CA. It's been cool with gentle breezes. Heavenly

I had a question about fly fishing in this area. I haven't seen anyone out yet, given the high water level and speed of the water. But the Klamath River Fly Shop has all the details.

My musical neighbors gave me the recent Eagles release as we plan to work out the song "Long Road Out of Eden" with my flute and their guitar and percussion.

I'm going to open the blog for comments to see how it works - so if you have a minute, drop me a line!

No comments: