Adventure

It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power" Alan Cohen

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Surfing

I have been entranced with the Internet since the first time I played Zork and discovered listservs in the mid-80's. It's like wandering in a visual library with endless rows of card catalogs. So I thought I'd share a few of the sites I've found recently and some I've admired for a long time by adding them to my favorites on my blog www.prospectorwife.blogspot.com.

Because, while I don't get outside and dig in the dirt like a true prospector, I do share the excitement of searching for "gold" and finding the treasures buried in the Internet.

No comments: