Adventure

It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power" Alan Cohen

Thursday, August 28, 2008

An ordinary day

Mike went into town yesterday for a taste of big city and I walked into Happy Camp for the day. I updated the Happy Camp Chamber of Commerce web site and picked up the mail. I did a lot of work for my job and completed several required online courses that I needed to get done before the end of the month.

This afternoon I cored and quartered the apples we picked and made a yummy applesauce that went nicely with the pork chops I made for dinner. I have apple juice too, that I hope to use in a cake.

Tonight I watched the convention speeches and checked out the float that the campground is going to have in the Big Foot Jamboree Parade on Sunday. This weekend is a big celebration for the holiday. I'll post pics and pans after the big weekend.

No comments: