The pics today show Mike carrying supplies around some boulders to get to the launch site. I scramble over the rocks. The middle pic is of the dredge floating in the water. On the left side of the picture is the opposite shore we're aiming to get to.
The pic of Mike shows him suited up for crossing the river. That's a boogie board in his hand. He's got a wet suit on and a life jacket and is tethered to a 300 foot rope that I'm feeding from the shore. I'll get pics of the crossing later this week.
It's not all work up here, we took a trip to Grants Pass earlier this week and on the way back I snapped pics of some of the wildflowers growing in the higher elevations of the mountains. I made Mike stop along the road and got out to take the shots. We've been here 3 months now and will be heading back the end of September. I'm looking forward to seeing some early fall changes before we return home. Summer is just flying by.
No comments:
Post a Comment