Adventure

It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power" Alan Cohen

Friday, September 12, 2008

Day's End


Mike took a fellow prospector into the Medford Airport this morning and when he returned we started packing up for the journey home. There are so many things to do, that at the end of the day I just wanted to experience the quiet of this mountain area little bit more before we leave. I took a drive and tried to capture the rising moon reflecting on Elk Creek.

I have a poem that I saved from Jan, about reflecting on the end of the day that fits well for reflecting on the end of our stay. Here's the link to it: End of Day.
I hope we've "left a trail of kindness" with the people here in Happy Camp.

No comments: