Adventure

It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power" Alan Cohen

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Waiting to begin



I came down with a bad cold Saturday and finally felt a little better yesterday.  Thank goodness for NyQuil!

Spring is here, the trees are leafing out and the lemons are ripe.  The lawn is green, though not all grass I'm afraid.  I'm waiting for the roses to start blooming after I cut them back last month.


Mike's been waiting to begin his hike until this Friday, visiting with the NC grand kids and the boys.  He's hooked up his VCube TV satellite receiver and is running off electric (thanks, Steve!) so he has all the comforts of home.  It's been raining and more is predicted for the weekend so the beginning of his hike could be pretty soggy.

If you get this blog via email, be sure to checkout the blog site http://prospectorwife.blogspot.com

No comments: