This weekend we went to Ashland, Oregon, home of the Shakespeare Festival. It's a wonderful town, lots of theatre (of course) and the accompanying shops and restaurants. I plan on going in some time and catching a play. Comedy of Errors was recommended by the staff at the ticket office.
We had lunch at the Greenleaf Restaurant and strolled through the park along the creek. I'm still enjoying all the greenery and the cooler weather here. Maybe a second home someday?
Yesterday all the kids contacted Mike to wish him Father's Day and he spent the day watching the U.S. Open and building a "baby" sluice box to use on the picnic table outside the front door. I worked on some altered books and in the evening we went to the campground potluck. The food is good and lots of variety and its nice to get a night off from cooking a full meal ;-)
We go to sleep listening to the water rushing down the creek. Another day in paradise.
No comments:
Post a Comment