When I get out to the dig site, I'll add some pictures here, for now, here's a pic from our trip in July to get out of the heat. We went to Fool's Hollow Lake outside of Show Low, AZ. Highly recommended!
A 21st Century exploration by a genealogy fanatic and her prospecting husband
Adventure
It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power" Alan Cohen
Thursday, October 1, 2009
The 2009 Season
Today, DH started on the 2009 prospecting season in Stanton. While I hold down the home front in the city, he'll be digging with a new, larger dry wash. Another new gizmo is his VCube satellite TV antenna which is easier to transport, store and setup then the disk satellite and stand. Good thing the temps have finally dropped below 100 degrees.

When I get out to the dig site, I'll add some pictures here, for now, here's a pic from our trip in July to get out of the heat. We went to Fool's Hollow Lake outside of Show Low, AZ. Highly recommended!
When I get out to the dig site, I'll add some pictures here, for now, here's a pic from our trip in July to get out of the heat. We went to Fool's Hollow Lake outside of Show Low, AZ. Highly recommended!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment