5/24/2016
Tuesday Start: Glacier National
Park, MT End: Waterton National Park,
Alberta, CN
Of course, the day we leave the sun came out and the
mountains were glorious!
| Morning at St Mary's Campground |
We are staying one night at Waterton National Park, Alberta,
Canada. It is high end, with hot showers
(yeah!), full hook ups, spacious parking and drop dead gorgeous scenery. I can’t get enough of the mountains!
We took a 4 km hike to the Bertha Falls.
| border crossing |
| Bertha Falls |
| My hiking buddy! |
| view from the trail to the falls |
We walked to the village that adjoins the park and had some
huckleberry frozen yogurt. Later we
luxuriated in the hot water of the showers and had a home cooked meal. Mike did the laundry while I cleaned house
and baked some cornbread. Mike then got
to watch some TV and I figured out the wi-fi to bring our posts up to date
while sitting in the recliner outside in the evening sun. Absolute heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment